• Goal scored without match commentary - occurred in FM2021 too

MikeRitson
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This was ongoing in FM2021 too.

When playing a game in 'only commentary' mode with watch goal replays 'on', a goal is often scored but no commentary is played for the goal. This normally occurs;

- Just after half time

- After a quick sub / return from confirming a tactic in the tactics screen

- Touchline shout

- 90+ minutes

This is especially infuriating on the last one. Can this please be sorted for FM2022 full game. As this is a bug.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 22/10/2021 at 13:26, Abdullah Patel said:

Please can we get a pkm file or a save from before the match so we can look into this further?

It happens loads, as mentioned was a major issue through FM21. Am I the only person this happens too?

Apologies, what is pkm file?

• Administrators

Can't say for sure how many people this happens to, we can only deal with issues on a case by case basis, as and when they're logged.

A PKM file will help our developers reproduce the issue on their end, being able to watch the match as it happened for you.

I've attached a link below that should help you find what we're looking for. :)

9 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Can't say for sure how many people this happens to, we can only deal with issues on a case by case basis, as and when they're logged.

A PKM file will help our developers reproduce the issue on their end, being able to watch the match as it happened for you.

Hi Kyle, I have attached a file where there was no commentary but a goal scored.

It was Liverpool's second goal, this was after a Touchline shout.

Liverpool v Newcastle - no comms goal.pkm

9 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Both Chelsea goals this game too. One just after HT and the other in added time at the end of the match.

No commentary for either goals, just the replays in real time.

Newcastle v Chelsea.pkm

On 27/10/2021 at 15:13, torstein said:

Happened with both Leeds goals in this match. I also experienced this in FM21. Occurs frequently but irregularly

Leeds v Southampton.pkm

Yeah you're right. When its after a touchline shout or sub it seems to be very random. But in the instance of added time at the end of the game, then it's only when the game 1 goal in it and it has an impact (e.g. from 1-0 to 1-1 or 1-1 to 2-1 - but never 1-0 to 2-0 if that makes sense)

Yeah happens a lot in my save too. The SI guys are aware of the issue. You've sent a Pkm files so not much else you can do. I've sent a few Pkm files too, hopefully the SI guys can investigate further 

Can I say, from playing the full game - so far I haven't had a 'ghost goal' in added time yet.

Had a couple occur after making subs, but so far so good in added time (including long sequences of commentary).