• Dortmund II | Player Stats

McClane29
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

When I start a save on FM22 certain players such as Jude Bellingham (first-team) and Youssofa Moukoko (U19s) have already played a non competitive game for Dortmund II, despite not being in their squad. I believe this represents two bugs in the game:

1. Players not in the Dortmund first-team or U19s should not be selected for Dortmund II fixtures when they already have a full squad at their disposal. This especially should not be happening for first-team players unless they're returning from injury perhaps, which Bellingham is not.

2. Dortmund II friendly matches should not be recorded in a player's career stats history record. I completed the season and Bellingham only made that one appearance for Dortmund II in a non competitive game. I could understand recording the appearance if it was in 3.Liga, but it was just a friendly. If a player plays just pre-season friendlies and then transfers to a new club, there would be no record of those games in the player stats history screen. Therefore, I think the same should be the case in this scenario, otherwise their career stats screen becomes a mess.

Bellingham.jpg

Moukoko.jpg

BDII.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

I've had feedback from various team members but we've concluded it's not a bug, its working as intended. 

We do see your point however, and while we cant make the necessary changes in the meantime, we've taken note for future updates and it's something we'll pass through the proper channels for potential revamp.

Apologies it's not the answer you're looking for, but appreciate you flagging this to us.