• Some players looking to leave club for playing time, despite being unavailable

madmanmadson
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I've had a couple players across a few saves now approach me saying they were upset with their playing time despite being unavailable for selection.

Previous was TJ Bramble at Dover (Who was unavailable to play more because he was on international duty at the time), and now at Bournemouth, David Brooks is unavailable for medical reasons (despite being able to play in the pre-season for which was odd), then requests a meeting about his playing time because he needs more to be playing internationally for Wales. He is currently satisfied with his playing time, which according to his Happiness overview he is also receiving?452100277_FM22BrooksIssue2.png.92e7374f9f8c201131de9c249b911b3d.png601183559_FM22BrooksIssue1.thumb.png.3402090debd3aa64c8b516b5c40e9e98.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Unsure for TJ Bramble, for Brooks appears it would be just playing through the season and will repeat until he is medically cleared again.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Further to this, here's another instance exactly a month later in game, same issue has come up. However, rather than him back down this time, he is insistent that he has more game time (which, of course, is still impossible). He now has a promise for more game time, which can't be fulfilled1580277310_FM22BrooksIssue3.thumb.png.5db18247459dcb97826d439ffa191d54.png

Edited by madmanmadson
    Context

Similar thing happened to me with Andre Onana, who has a global suspension till October 4th. Now on start of January, he is still unhappy about it, despite playing all of the matches since than.

• Administrators

This is a known issue with a small number of players, all of who have reasons why they can not participate in football in the medium and long-term.

It's with the developers for investigation. :)