• Wont' let me do the Champions League registration with Man UFC, just says testing changes only.

zreedo
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

When I go to the champions league registration during transfer window and after it also, it does not let me register the squad, it just says testing changes only. It does not remind me ever to register and confirm the squad, and when it gets to the champions league games I can't play any of my players and it only lets me play U21 players and randomised greyed out players because no one is registered.

champsregbug.JPG

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Squad > Registration > European Champions Cup

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

but it has cost me the cl this season in my saved game with friends and will cost me big time with my board being annoyed with the cl failure also the money I will miss out on being in cl 

• SI Staff

I do apologise for the impact it has had on your save @anguskhan as I realise its not what you'd want to experience. There isn't any workaround once a squad has already been registered - if its missing players then there isn't anything that can be done to alter this. I can only suggest potentially reloading the game to an earlier date and if you can upload your save in a separate thread we would look at that also.

• SI Staff

Can I ask @zreedo do you have an auto-continue timer on your game at all that may force you past this date or can you explain how did you come to pass the date without registering your squad - to help me understand better.

Additionally, do you have your staff responsibilities for Staff -> Responsibilities -> 'Handles Team Selection for the first team.' delegated to a staff member?

• Administrators
    7 hours ago, anguskhan said:

when this is fixed will my save be ok or is it dead in  the water ?

The players won't be able to be re-registered in this save if you've passed that point no. You should have a save game backup called 'last save overwrite backup.fm' in your save game folder which you can load to check.

In the future would be really helpful if you created your own 'issue' rather than commenting on someone else's, so we can communicate directly with you without any confusion which is caused by multiple people in one thread. 

Thanks. 

'Can I ask @zreedo do you have an auto-continue timer on your game at all that may force you past this date or can you explain how did you come to pass the date without registering your squad - to help me understand better.

Additionally, do you have your staff responsibilities for Staff -> Responsibilities -> 'Handles Team Selection for the first team.' delegated to a staff member?'

I can play the champions league game but it just gives me greyed out players with under 10 stats for every stat and also U21 players who don't need to be registered. But any over 21 senior players can't be registered and I did not get the prompt to register them either, and even when I go back to a save still in the transfer window its exactly the same, cannot register anyone.

Yes I do have Team Selection responsibility assigned to a staff member.

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, zreedo said:

'Can I ask @zreedo do you have an auto-continue timer on your game at all that may force you past this date or can you explain how did you come to pass the date without registering your squad - to help me understand better.

Additionally, do you have your staff responsibilities for Staff -> Responsibilities -> 'Handles Team Selection for the first team.' delegated to a staff member?'

I can play the champions league game but it just gives me greyed out players with under 10 stats for every stat and also U21 players who don't need to be registered. But any over 21 senior players can't be registered and I did not get the prompt to register them either, and even when I go back to a save still in the transfer window its exactly the same, cannot register anyone.

Yes I do have Team Selection responsibility assigned to a staff member.

Hey there @zreedo

Looks like this is a separate known issue that we are also aware of. We are currently investigating it. In a mean time, a workaround is un-delegating the team selection back to yourself and you will be able to register players for future competitions.

Let us know if this works.

Cheers,

Luke