• Very Slow Speed At Scouting Assignments

Hachihead
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

At the beginning of the season, you are given an email for "Upcoming Competitions to Scout". During this email, the game becomes extremely slow and laggy. After clicking "scout" next to the league, I'm unable to click anything for awhile before it goes back to normal and I'm able to choose my scout parameters. After setting parameters, it takes approximately 2 minutes until I'm able to click anything again. I tried scouting the other leagues in that list and the problem persists. Very slow speed in between clicking scout and the scouting parameters page popping. This isn't a problem on a save on my FM20. I do not think this is associated with processing speed because the processing breaks in between days are extremely fast. Can you have a look into it please?

Football Manager 2022 10_25_2021 12_18_28 AM.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1. Competitions to Scout email appears
      2. Attempt to scout a league
      3. Very slow speed observed between clicking "scout" and the scouting parameters or assignment screen appearing

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey there 

Thanks for raising this to us. We are aware of this issue and it is under investigation. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers,

Luke

25 minutes ago, Luke Hume said:

Hey there 

Thanks for raising this to us. We are aware of this issue and it is under investigation. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Cheers,

Luke

Glad it's not a me issue. Thanks for the reply!