• register fail after end game

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi, after my last match i see for 10+ minutes screen like on video. I dont know that i can click it before but it was not suggestive i can play. Look at video

• Steps To Reproduce:
      i dont know how it happen, but i think about shutting down the application via the task manager because it was taking too long (10+ minutes after match)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Should this happen again, if you hit alt & F4 or the close button in the top right corner does that help force it on to the next page at all? Is this repeating at all when you try to proceed with your game again @myfunnygame

It is something we'll look into, just knowing a bit more will help.

20 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Should this happen again, if you hit alt & F4 or the close button in the top right corner does that help force it on to the next page at all? Is this repeating at all when you try to proceed with your game again @myfunnygame

It is something we'll look into, just knowing a bit more will help.

hey you gotta understand well what i say

For 10 minutes i have this view with "wait for media reaction" and i think my pc work (cause I play on big big players database and all score from all matches in world. (PICTURE under post) So i thought that pc work for make save. All time processor was 100% working in task manager (from 30-90% for fm.exe)

And i started to use special button's my mouse which can click in system many times when i click it once only. And u see on video what i do when i click on left menus (it work normal but i have this overlay as if something is happening in the background).

And i I noticed that in the upper right corner I can simply click continue (but spacebar not work before).

I clicked and game go to next stage -save game after match (like I made it in settings), and rest u see on video.

I did not alt f4 cause i wanna not play save-load on this FM  :) and this 2:2 was really beauty to me. Comeback in 90+5 minute vs candidate to win league (1,01 in bookmaker types)

picture:

image.thumb.png.1ecc70cdd6ac37ea8babf6648154fc8c.png

Edited by myfunnygame

• SI Staff

Pressing alt & F4 will bring up a pop-up box asking if you want to close, so you can press it safely without it just closing your game. 

If I'm understanding you right, if you use the extra/special mouse buttons (presumably extra buttons after left click/right click/mouse wheel) you're able to get off this screen?

21 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Pressing alt & F4 will bring up a pop-up box asking if you want to close, so you can press it safely without it just closing your game. 

If I'm understanding you right, if you use the extra/special mouse buttons (presumably extra buttons after left click/right click/mouse wheel) you're able to get off this screen?

oh no.

From start:

1. After match i talk with players and press spacebar

2. I see waiting for media reactions and view like something work in background 

3. waiting 10 minutes AND THINK I CANT DO ANYTHING

4. i use special button (to get crash report) but in that moment i see that i can go into searching players on top (cause my special button on mouse work like "using the left mouse button several times") and i see that search engine change color to pink (like in normal mode, not like i am in background) 

5. so i look on top right corner and i click left mouse for continue, and game save (cause it is moment after match when i have autosave) ad game go to next stage, and change view to normal (not working in background)

The only thing I don't know is if the continue button was in the top right corner from the beginning, or it appeared when I started clicking something with my special button and it made the game continue, or maybe after 10 minutes the media just finally reacted to my match xD

I think i can use normal button mouse from start of this crash situation (but in that moment when i have problem i think PC is working for... or crash cause of big database) but i see on screen layout like something work in background (like saving moments or when we are in another view when we have special background)

42 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

and ok, i did no use alt+f4 combination cause i dont think about it, but if i see that i can play normal on my crash time but i dont know it i can, and now i think alt f4 should work normal and no change this specific view. next time if i see that i will try it

and for end, i think i went into specific moment when game was between end of team talk and save game and it crash, and it change when i use progress button in top right corner, and my special button not do it. Button was clicked by right button on mouse

• SI Staff

Can you show me a picture of your mouse from a google search or such, just so I can understand better what this special mouse button is? I know different brands have buttons for different things but if its playing a part in this it would be good to know it.

19 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Can you show me a picture of your mouse from a google search or such, just so I can understand better what this special mouse button is? I know different brands have buttons for different things but if its playing a part in this it would be good to know it.

no, this button is not important in this story, i mention about it cause i want use this for crash game to end process, but thanks to that, I noticed that the mouse is working normally, the game works normally, only I have an overlay on the screen.
    Another game is over and I have the same again, I can continue the game, but I have an overlay and something seems to be going on in the background, and I can really click the top right button on the screen and continue playing

Mouse: 

84ab82b542b68a2e7ad2c6e3c6a0

This button is named "autofire" :D and this captures the essence of this mouse button

Edited by myfunnygame