Here are some of the Technical and Crashing issues we are aware of currently in the Early Access Beta:
Slowdown/Freeze when going to Team or Player Stats in Competitions
- Game not launching - We're aware of an issue affecting users with AMD Phenom(tm) II processors which means there game will not start. For those affected we have a workaround available here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-early-access-beta-bugs-forum/crash-technical-issues-and-game-performance-support-portal/for-users-unable-to-launch-the-football-manager-2022-early-access-beta-on-amd-processors-please-read-r1875/
- Getting stuck at Half Time - Another one we're currently investigating, but as a workaround use the little dropdown icon next to the pause button, then click 'live' to advance.
- Game stuck at Full Time/Post-Match - A dialog may appear indicating that you're waiting for something to happen. You should still be able to click the 'Continue' button or space bar to advance. Our team is investigating.
- If you are on a version of Windows 10 N, please read the following for a fix - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409405027985-I-encounter-a-Dependency-MFREADWRITE-DLL-is-missing-error-message-when-attempting-to-launch-Football-Manager-
- Unable to continue due to needing to register players you cannot register - We are aware and investigating, but in the meantime, we would suggest making sure that under 'Staff Responsibilities' that you as the manager are set to 'Handle Team Selection' BEFORE the registration news item is generated. You should also be able to register before the final date if you go to the Squad -> Players -> Registration screen, if you do so within the dates the registration window which you can find under Competitions -> Rules. If you try to change them outside of the window being open, you won't be able to confirm, it will instead say 'Testing Changes Only'. You can also use the holiday option (Home -> My Profile -> Go On Holiday) for one day, you can continue your game, however some players not be registered.
- Game freezing when managing transfers on Transfer Centre screen - We're investigating. As a workaround if you manage the transfers slowly and not in bulk, it shouldn't freeze. It only tends to occur if it's processing multiple transfers because they've been managed in quick succession.
For all other Technical Issues, we would very much suggest reading our Technical FAQ before posting - https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/sections/4409218577169-Technical-Issues
There are no comments to display.