• Game Crashing when view monthly scout report

Jakelcfc84
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Had this happen to me during the 1st scout report meeting in July forcing me to restart the save. I've played through till the 3rd week of august and upon seeing there was another meeting I saved the game in order to be safe. Upon entering the meeting I went through the usual task seeing which positions would be discussed in this case it was Left Wing Backs. The first player offered to me or well not in this case was the screen attached below. I then am forced the end the meeting which it allows me to do. However amongst trying to click a different email the game crashes. I reloaded the save and went through the same process in order to get these screenshots. I will try to play through the scout meeting but keep the save file at this point in case you wish to have a look yourselves.  

2021-11-01.png

2021-11-01 (2).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @Jakelcfc84

Do you happen to have a save game from just before the Recruitment Meeting news item was generated into your inbox? 

Understand this is a bit of a long shot as you posted a couple of weeks ago, but our dev team need the save from this point to identify the cause of the issue.