• game cant continue when starting with multiple managers

tomli
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When starting a game from scratch with 3 managers, it gets stuck at day 2 with a "must respond" message to attend the initial staff meeting.

However, there is no way for the second or third managers to do this as there is a bug displaying another team's meeting summary instead and there is no way to continue.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Started a game with three different managers.

Set up tactics, training schedule, and staff advertising for all 3. Saved game.

Accepted all initial club visions & read inbox entries to continue to next day.

Read inbox until "must repond" message for initial staff meeting.

Attended staff meeting as first manager.

However, when I try to attend the staff meeting as the second manager, it just pops up with a summary of the first manager's staff meeting.

I can't actually attend the other manager's meetings. Therefore, the "must respond" message never disappears, and the game is stuck! (can't continue)

This occurs even if I restart from the save game and choose a different manager on day 2 to attend the meeting. The 1st meeting is successful, but the rest only get a summary of that manager's meeting and everything remains stuck at the "must respond."

Clicking the meeting button only brings up the other manager's summary.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've also experienced this on a multi-manager save and also happens for weekly staff meetings & recruitment meetings although I can normally get around it by saving after the first meeting and reloading the save for now.