• Frozen after making subs.

bennyjinez
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

In my first intra-squad friendly, after making subs for both sides, I am not able to play the rest of the game. Every time I click the 'play' icon or press space, nothing happens. I am still able to click on a player and browse the game but I cannot press the top right 'match' button and have to use the back buttons to go back to the game play. 

The same thing has happened three times now. Every time I start the game again, this happens in the first friendly. 

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 15.41.05.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

If you click the dropdown next to the player button in the top right hand corner, is there an option to select 'Live' so the match continues? 

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

If you click the dropdown next to the player button in the top right hand corner, is there an option to select 'Live' so the match continues? 

Hi Neil,

There is 'Live' but it is greyed out. It seems the 'Continue, Play etc.' button is the only one not working.

• Administrators

Okay for this one to be able to reproduce what we'd really need is a save game, a pkm and a rec file all before the match.

Appreciate this is a lot to ask for and you may not have them, but would allow us to walk through the same situation and be able to diagnose what the cause was and work on a fix. We haven't really seen this specific type of freeze raised anywhere else, so imagine it's fairly rare - hence why we'd love to get all that info.

Details on how to provide all of those listed below. If you do upload any files please let us know and the file names.

Upload a save - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Attaching pkms/rec files - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-add-pkms-rec-files-and-crash-dumps-files-to-posts-r579/

Thanks.