• Crashes during loading screen

endemoniada
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi

I have tried launching the game multiple times since I installed the beta yesterday. Most times the game has crashed at some point during the initial loading screens, apart from a couple of occasions where I was able to create a manager, before it crashed. I've tried all the suggested solutions/fixes I've seen in various forum posts to no avail. Now whenever I try & run the game I get a popup window pointing to Support Page (codefusion.technology) which says "Currently your game purchase cannot be re-validated successfully, please wait 24 hours and try again."

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, have you been trying to play on your account on multiple computers?

If you try again a bit later, are you able to launch?

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Hi, have you been trying to play on your account on multiple computers?

If you try again a bit later, are you able to launch?

No they've all been on the same computer.

I first got the "codefusion" popup last night after multiple failed attempts to run the game.

When I tried to launch the game earlier today the popup window no longer appeared & the game attempted to launch, but again after multiple failed attempts the popup window returned & at the current time is still appearing

• Administrators

Okay thank you. Have you tried following the instructions on the popup multiple times, and still having the issue?