• CPU Performance

kombinat13
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

i simulated only one league (german Bundesliga) no other league and watched NFL on dazn on my second screen. The issue was that my CPU was on 100% during the football manager processing the simulation and the stream was lagging hard and it also happens if i use discord during the simulation.

I have a:

i7-9700k
    32 gb RAM

So i do not now why it is like this but something is not right about the performance.

Sorry about my poor english. I hope you can follow what i am saying.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

FM uses high priority for threading for maximum performance so this is why CPU will increase when it needs to I'm afraid. 

It is likely the stream and other applications such as Chrome are using lots of memory and processing too which will account for it. 

Thanks for the quick response. I was just wondering because other software or games which uses high cpu are not even near what FM is using.

So i was a bit concerned because this was something i only saw now with FM that my PC is hard lagging when using discord and FM for examble. And discord is lagging hard when FM is processing the week.

• Administrators

Yeah as said above, that's how the game is designed to work - to use as many resources as possible to allow it to process faster.