• Cant Register players for Cl Can Only Use Grey Out Players Just says testing changes only

anguskhan
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

When I go to the champions league registration during transfer window and after it also, it does not let me register the squad, it just says testing changes only. It does not remind me ever to register and confirm the squad, and when it gets to the champions league games I can't play any of my players and it only lets me play U21 players and randomised greyed out players because no one is registered.

I have uploaded 2 saves one after the day has passed to register and the other save is 2 week prior to register don't know if you can save the file and send it back so I can continue with my friends  the save game might even be dead in  water after  you fix the issue?

can you let me know if  the files uploaded ok I have never done this before thank you  

fm22 after register.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Squad > Registration > European Champions Cup

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @anguskhan thanks for creating a thread for your issue with this as well. 

Firstly, can I ask if you go to > Responsibilities > Handles Team Selection

Is this controlled by you, if not, can you change it to being your responsibility and see if you can then register your squad.

• SI Staff

Can I ask if when you checked that setting, were you in control of team selection or had it been delegated?

Additionally do you have any save file still on the rolling or autosave or such that is before the deadline date? I can see you've mentioned two files just wondering if there might be one from earlier.

their is 2 saved files one is passed and other is not and  it forwarded it 3 weeks to  try the way u asked does not work this bug has cost me  my file and 10h of play time 

• SI Staff

I understand it will be frustrating, and we do appreciate that you've uploaded the files. Our QA team will be around during UK business hours and we will look into this as best we can. The aim of the beta is to help identify these kinds of issues and look to get them fixed, depending on the exact situation of what has happened in your save though I'm not going to promise that any fixes would help you in that file. 

So that the QA team have the best chance to investigate fully, is the file "last save overwrite backup.fm" the one that is before the deadline?

I uploaded this one is 13th august 3 weeks before cl save i did what you asked and it still didt work so is  the save file dead

Motion Vs Runner Fairgrieve (v02).fm

• SI Staff

I can only be honest and say at this stage - personally I don't know. QA will look into the issue and see if they can identify anything further but it wouldn't be fair for me to overpromise or mislead you. 

Hey I did everything you said and still nothing changes. Where can I get my refund? This is a game ruining bug for me and I can't play this crap full of trash bug of a game anymore.