• Game lagged for 60+ secs when attempting to view detailed player stats on other league

Nessaja Wolf
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Currently playing a save using Ipswich in League One - have about 7 countries running in total and noticed the Irish season had almost completed so went to the league table and clicked on Stats 'Player detailed' to try and find some players to target and the game froze for about 60+ seconds.

match_recording.rec

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Click on other countries leagues and detailed stats

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Actually just to add to this now this has loaded it seem's i'm unable to view the detailed player stats on that league, keep picking the stats drop down and it 'lags or freezes' and will not go onto the player detailed screen.

Sorry just want to further update on this, seems to happen in all leagues when I go in to view 'player detailed' stats on any league page - game freezes for 60secs or so and then every time I change the stat type it repeats the same freeze.

Edited by Nessaja Wolf

I can also report this, trying to view goals in league one player stats when game freezes for a minute or so then unfreezes but i can't access the player stats still. Exactly same issue as Nessaja Wolf's recording

• SI Staff
    38 minutes ago, apb1988 said:

I can also report this, trying to view goals in league one player stats when game freezes for a minute or so then unfreezes but i can't access the player stats still. Exactly same issue as Nessaja Wolf's recording

As stated above by Abdullah, this is one we are aware of and currently investigating. 
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Cheers,

Luke