• The game clicks the continue button without me doing anything

dklfc_
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Saw that someone else posted the same issue a week or so ago so it gives me relief that i am not the only one experiencing this. When i click the continue button once the game starts doing it on its own, like my manager is on a holiday or something. It keeps continuing the game until;

A- there's a must respond marked mail

B- the tactical meeting of a game

I basically cant play the game. It's incredibly frustrating. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, didn't work. Thought it had to be an issue with the save file but no, I started another save to see if the same bug occurs and yes it does. Fix this bug please, I cannot play the game.

i uploaded a video to the owncloud site. it is called 

• Football Manager 2022 2022-09-26 19-33-36.mp4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It doesn't reproduce on our end so it may be a local issue - do you use an external keyboard or anything, or is it integrated within the laptop? 

3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

It doesn't reproduce on our end so it may be a local issue - do you use an external keyboard or anything, or is it integrated within the laptop? 

i do not. it is a brand new laptop with no extensions except a mouse.  Is there a hidden setting that I may have accidentally ticked or a hidden file I may have accidentally deleted etc. that may be causing this? It is a local issue since it is happening in all my saves but just a week ago another guy posted the exact same issue here so there must be a cause behind it.