• Squad Registration - the # of players

loki_jon
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

The date is 27/7/2022 ingame. Season 2.

I am playing in the Swiss league. I am in a position where I can't move forward with my game as I only have 13 players flagged as registered in the registration screen, whereas the screen indicates I have 23 registered. I can not add the players back in as this will take my squad over the 23 player maximum.

The # of players calculated as registered in my current save is not correct. The total shown at the top was calculated by including the players I've highlighted. There if these are added the # registered increases from 13 to 20, not the 23 stated in the header.

There was no problem before the registration event. I only noticed the issue after a game was played and my rotation of saved games had moved past the registration point. I did not sell or loan any players that were previously registered. I ensured those they would be sold / loaned were not included in the total.

Can this be fixed. I can't see that I can move forward with this save.

2022_03_10 Swiss Squad Registration Calc Problem.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Our QA team have taken a look at this and unfortunately the registration issue seems to be coming from the editor data used when creating the game. Because the U21s are playing in a senior competition it's having this knock-on to the senior squad. 

We'll have a dig and see if that's something which can be altered in the future for these types of edits but unfortunately isn't something we'd be able to address specific to this save. Apologies about that. 

Thanks for the prompt response. It is appreciated. I'll write off this game, at least I know I should start my next journey now.

I'll note this can be an issue when working with editor data. I had hoped to add more Swiss leagues to provide a richer experience where the lower leagues are fleshed out. I'll accept this caused unexpected problems which led to this position, and do hope the information provided enables the developers to anticipate this issue in the future. There are leagues in other less fashionable nations I'd like to explore and hope change you make can make can make such a game a long term journey.