• Match time Network game Crash

Saladfingers83
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi

Have a network game going.

Semi final stage of FA cup and Qtr finals of champions league KO times have been moved so they are 15mins apart.

Second player who was 15 mins behind has been unable to enter their match

this is season 7, we have had the setting on for not moving matches for TV so have always played at the same time. This has occurred after the latest patch has been installed.

to move the game on, the non host had to leave the game and the host had to go on a manager holiday for one day unable to take charge of thier game

Thanks

image.thumb.png.06eab57d089ecd1b918394313b6b96c9.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Also experiencing this after update. All league games in Scotland SPL are staggered from 3pm in 15 minute intervals and after first game 2nd player unable to enter their game

Same issue here on a online game. Four people on it with four different kick-off times. Also the rest of the league with different kickoff-time aswell. And it's like that for the rest of the season. All with 15 min intervals.. 

Same issue happening here, kick offs 15 minutes apart for all fixtures, server has to kick other participants to continue after their games have finished and doesn’t get a chance to play their own game.

• Administrators

Just to confirm, have any of you recently used Fantasy Draft with the staggered kick off times? Are you also using the Saturday/Weds option?

Ideally we'd need saves before the matches are scheduled - so in this case a save game before the FA Cup Quarter Finals take place. Details on how to provide a save game here - https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

Let us know, thanks. 

Ive never used the fantasty draft option and wouldn't have a save file for before the seasons league games are scheduled unfortunately 

Edited by glasgowceltic

never used fantasy draft, and we have been using the Saturday and Wednesday option for our seasons pre the latest update

Into the new season, our champions league group games kick off at 16.15 and 16.45

I have just uploaded a saved game file onto the cloud called "Pete & Baxter.fm" with our next game being Champs league that are at different times

thanks

• Administrators

Okay we're working on a fix for the issue which is available via the public beta version. Details about that can be found below:

For those encountering crashes on a specific date post 22.2, we've got a fix in test available via our public-beta branch, so if you're experiencing a crash on a specific date we'd suggest moving across to it. 

The public-beta version of the game is opt-in and available via Steam by following the instruction below.

- Open Steam
    - Go to 'Football Manager 2022' within your Steam Library
    - Right-Click on the game and select 'Properties'
    - Select ‘Betas’ from the left-hand side
    - From the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public-beta'
    - Click the ‘X’ in the top-right hand corner to close this popup.

This should now automatically begin downloading an update for the game. If it doesn’t do so, we’d recommend restarting Steam. Once the downloaded has completed, launch the game.

You will be fine to continue on this version until the next point we update the main retail version of the game, where both will become exactly the same. 

21 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay we're working on a fix for the issue which is available via the public beta version. Details about that can be found below:

For those encountering crashes on a specific date post 22.2, we've got a fix in test available via our public-beta branch, so if you're experiencing a crash on a specific date we'd suggest moving across to it. 

The public-beta version of the game is opt-in and available via Steam by following the instruction below.

- Open Steam
    - Go to 'Football Manager 2022' within your Steam Library
    - Right-Click on the game and select 'Properties'
    - Select ‘Betas’ from the left-hand side
    - From the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public-beta'
    - Click the ‘X’ in the top-right hand corner to close this popup.

This should now automatically begin downloading an update for the game. If it doesn’t do so, we’d recommend restarting Steam. Once the downloaded has completed, launch the game.

You will be fine to continue on this version until the next point we update the main retail version of the game, where both will become exactly the same. 

i have this problem on my online game but we are using the xbox app via pc version.... so how would it work for us??

21 hours ago, glasgowceltic said:

thanks for the update, will give it a bash...

Did that fix your issue? Me and my mates are experiencing the same exact thing..

• Administrators
    On 11/12/2021 at 17:52, Shirafune said:

@Neil BrockHere is the save, we have the same exact problem guys in this topic have mentioned. We're on the xbox platform.

I've upload the file at https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

The name of the file is Untitled Game.fm (532,352 kbs)

We're looking to roll this out across all platforms as soon as we can - apologies for the inconvenience. 

• Administrators

We've just released an update which should address this issue, but may be that you need a save game before the incorrect times were scheduled - all future fixtures will be generated correctly.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

54 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We've just released an update which should address this issue, but may be that you need a save game before the incorrect times were scheduled - all future fixtures will be generated correctly.

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Yeah.. from new season hopefully it will work 

unknown.png

I'm also having this issue on my career mode - started at the beginning of my fourth season which I started about 10 days ago.

If i'm reading right, there's an update that should resolve this for the start of my next season?

Or do I need to do something else?

9WczH889HIP1YBfApTv7Hd9ZlZtiKViKYSSEooGq.jpg

Edited by Bam Bam

• Administrators
    On 21/12/2021 at 13:14, Bam Bam said:

I'm also having this issue on my career mode - started at the beginning of my fourth season which I started about 10 days ago.

If i'm reading right, there's an update that should resolve this for the start of my next season?

Or do I need to do something else?

Yeah unless you have a save game you can go back to before the schedule is arranged (which I'd say you probably wouldn't want to given you've already played a dozen league matches) best bet is to continue and will be sorted for next season.