• Bug to easily bring in big income/Match against u23s not treated as behind doors friendly

Platinum
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Friendlies that are scheduled against u23 and u18 teams aren't treated as behind closed door friendlies and you can charge ticket prices and make form the match. I am playing as Arsenal and the income for a match against my u23s is £419.320. There are two issues with this:

1. I can create multiple friendlies against my u23s each week and make £419,320 each time

2. A match against my youth team should be behind closed doors and this was the case in FM21.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3. Id bring in more income for the match against my u23s than I would for a friendly against a similar reputation team to Arsenal because the fee for playing my u23s is miniscule

• Administrators

We've got this issue logged already, thank you for posting. 

If you could still give Michael a response above when you see this next, just in case we need the info future, that would be appreciated :) 

This was the UI projecting but when I actually played the match the stadium was completely full. I didnt check the finances made after the game though.

• SI Staff

Okay thanks for coming back to us @Platinum if you've got any instances of it lined up in the future then you can share these, but it is a known issue with Arsenal and is currently under review.