• Unable to place job adverts for national team

HighonBelvita
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I just accepted an offer from Italy, whilst also being the manager of Real Madrid. I'm trying to place job adverts for assistant manager and coaches for Italy through the job centre in the bottom right, but after i click the position i want to place an advert for, nothing happens and i dont get any confirmation saying my advert is running or any applicants. 

• Steps To Reproduce:
      staff > job centre > place advert > italy > any job role

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same issue here for me. 
    Thought it was a Skin issue at first, but it's not Skin related. 

When placing adverts for club it works, when placing for National Teams, they don't get placed. 

On 08/06/2022 at 12:58, Kyle Brown said:

We'll get this under investigation, thank you. :)

Anything known yet? It's pretty annoying that I can't take a national job without putting out Job Adverts

On 20/06/2022 at 16:47, Desmond Richardson said:

This issue is still being investigated. We'll update the thread as soon as we have more info. Thanks so much for your patience whilst we investigate.

Hello, 

1 month further and still nothing.. 
    Shame. 

It's still unplayable to do a national team, since we can't put out Job adverts. 

• Administrators

Full transparency, I'm afraid due to the time this issue was first raised to us (May), it's unlikely we'll be able to address it for this version, but it's something we'll work on for future.

I can only apologise, and I completely understand the frustration - it's a feature I use within my personal saves. But it's going to need extensive testing before we could release it as part of an update, and with that in mind we likely won't have a solution until the next edition. I'm really sorry.