• No manager Progression

The Fm Elder
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Been playing a really enjoyable create a club save since Beta release day. I havent changed anything with the editor at all . I started in National League South as an ex Sunday League manager with zero coaching experience with the intention of staying with the team long term.  Im now in 2029/30 season having won promotions , titles , manager of the years and completed all my coaching courses to become a Continental Pro.  Ive been enjoying the save so much that ive only just realised in all this time ive not been offered a single job interview , not one.  Now ive not played create a club before so i dont know if this is a feature , pure bad luck or just some bug in the save thats come from Beta to full version. My attributes also seem very low for what ive achieved , i realise im still very experienced but nothing at all changed when i won League Two last season ? 

Screenshot (143).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

I think it would be best for the QA team to take a look into this one a little further and see what the reasons behind this are. Can I ask @The Fm Elder are your attributes still the same as when you started or have there been some improvements? 

A guide on how to upload your save is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

• Administrators

Circling back to this as despite some testing it was never one we were ever get to reproduce but we don't want to leave it behind as we begin work on the next cycle. 

On the off chance you're still around, could you let us know if you still experience this issue on the latest updates?