• Monthly Manager Review

Gary James
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

The monthly manager review says my best achievement is Becoming an established Vanarama North team is my finest achievement to date. I won division 2 last season and the club has never been this high so I know this is incorrect.

image.thumb.png.d622028b52107fde8ce1cffd1207bef3.png

This has been an ongoing issue month after month.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@Kyle BrownI have moved forward and made a save to upload and then when I continued the save to check it before providing it to yourselves I have seen that the message I mentioned has now dissapeared.

I am just before the start of a new season but if it comes up during the season I will post a save file in here.

@Kyle BrownIt has come back now. I am battling for promotion and have a A+ performance rating could this be the cause?

I can upload a save now if you want or I can wait until just before the next months reporet if you would prefer.

image.thumb.png.5c82aee31a67438a46ec72319b2987fe.png

• Administrators

If you could provide an update before next months save that would be greatly appreciated. 

We thought we had this fixed but evidently not!

@Kyle BrownFile uploaded is called 'Gary James - Manager Performance Review Issue'

It is a couple of days before the review news article pops up but I have continued the save on my copy and it does show the error.