• Current playing time stuck at Youngster

Merc103
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

My sub goalkeeper was unhappy about his playing time so I promised to play him more. Worth nothing that his agreed playing time is only "Cup Goalkeeper". I started playing him in almost every single game and his playtime was still stuck at "Youngster". He then became unhappy about me breaking my promise, despite him playing in almost every single game since the promise was made.

55 dollars for this. Usually I'm fine with the horrible bugs that FM comes with every year, but you guys have decided being political and taking a stance against Russia is more important than fixing the MANY bugs reported by the community. I hope you learn from your mistakes and focus more on improving the game rather than taking a stance against Vladimir Putin.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you provide a save file for us to investigate from, please? 

If possible, just prior to the promise breaking and the unhappiness generating.

After playing the game for a few more months, I realised that it does actually change but the game is just not very good at displaying changes in game time so it takes a while.

• Administrators

We'll keep an eye on it going into the future versions of the game and see if we can make it clearer, thank you for getting back to us. :)