• Under 23 tactics bugged

wilivi
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

In my under 23 team tactics it appears as no tactic is selected and I can't change it. Even taking control of training doesn't work.

This issue only happens with the u-23 team, the u-19 works fine.

Uploaded files

• Gustavo Soares - AD Sanjoanense.fm

image.thumb.png.f41dd239bff437b2ae1ccd3b86d94cb2.png

image.thumb.png.86c0a5ce1cc71a25d0b37e1850b13010.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 23/06/2022 at 19:19, wilivi said:

Hello,

Can I please get some information regarding the bug reported?

Thanks

Go to preferences and pick default Fm skin.. 
    if issue is still there, update post here - if issue goes away, contact creator of the skin to get issue solved

9 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

Go to preferences and pick default Fm skin.. 
    if issue is still there, update post here - if issue goes away, contact creator of the skin to get issue solved

I've already tried that and it didn't solve the issue.

Thanks for the help anyway

• Administrators

I'm really sorry you've went this long without a reply, I flagged it last week and had some investigation done on it today.

When you try it on your default skin, does the u23 team appear on the side bar in the left hand side? 

We're struggling to reproduce this, and any additional info you have would be great!

It's under full investigation now, and we'll try and find a solution asap, we just can't make any promises if it's something considered 'broken'.

Em 21/07/2022 em 12:01, Kyle Brown disse:

I'm really sorry you've went this long without a reply, I flagged it last week and had some investigation done on it today.

When you try it on your default skin, does the u23 team appear on the side bar in the left hand side? 

We're struggling to reproduce this, and any additional info you have would be great!

It's under full investigation now, and we'll try and find a solution asap, we just can't make any promises if it's something considered 'broken'.

Hi,

Yes in default skin everything is the same image.thumb.png.ae319dabc0f20498798c2c8dfc987616.png

It works fine for me..

Try and clear your cache from the preference screen (cog in the lower left corner) and then reload the default skin

It might be the skin you've used and some of the stuff has stayed in the cache.

else i have no idea as it works for me ( I have tried a few diff saves with U19, U23 and 2nd team) and all works fine

Can you please try the following and get back to us when you can please?

1) Can you take control of the U23s and then from the side bar > U23s > Tactics > Overview - does this provide the Tactic selector screen?
    2) If not in control of the U23s, from the side bar Dev. Centre > U23s > Training - can you select a primary tactic in the top central area of the screen? There should be a drop-down menu. 

Below photos from the two situations mentioned:

Can you take control of the U23s and then from the side bar > U23s > Tactics > Overview  (can't change anything on the tactics screen)

When not in control of U23 training (video attached):

2022-07-29 18-55-07.mkv

Note: This is the same for every skin I have. I've tried switchig the U23 manager, setting tactical training, send more players to the team and nothing wotks

image.png

Edited by wilivi
    More info