• Trialist Knowledge Loss

YoyoSavage
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I snapped up Eliaquim Mangala on a two-week trial at Inter Milan, now he's left the club the 100% knowledge I accumulated on the player does not show on his report. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 26/10/2021 at 12:42, mannyhams said:

I'm seeing this for all my trialists.

I'm planning to do a lower league save for the full release, it'll be a nightmare if this issue still exists!

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

Just tested, the bug appears to still be there.

I uploaded a save file which is set a day before the end of 3 player trials - check to see that player knowledge is at 100% for them initially, but once you advance a day and they leave the club knowledge drops to pre-trial levels: "no knowledge after trial bug.fm"

EDIT: The save is uploaded via oc.sigames.com

Edited by mannyhams

• Administrators

No problem, I'll get this flagged to be moved across to the release forums, and we'll get it under investigation shortly, thank you.