• Stats missing, unclear or inconsistent when trying to set up certain custom views

Peljam
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

There are some stats that aren't available when customising your team views. For example when looking at general stats xG is available to add but xG per 90 or per shot doesn't appear to be.

On the chalkboard option there's more that are missing that would ideally be included. Blocks and clearances per 90 are two defence related ones that are missing. Tackles completed is present but not a per 90. There is a per game option but it's unclear whether that means per 90 (see below) and whether that means completed per game or attempted and completed per game.

There are some inconsistencies as well: most stats have a per 90 option but some appear to have a per game option. For consistency and ease, they should really all be per 90.

Basically I think:

• If it exists as a count (number of shots for example) then it should have a per 90 option by default.
    • It should be per 90 rather than per game.
    • If it's a stat that exists on another menu somewhere like the leagues team or player stats then it should be something you can include in the squad view either through the general stats or the chalkboard stats options.
    • It should just be a case of going through all the detailed player stats at league level and making sure they exist as an option for the squad view AND
    • going through all the stats that are counts/totals and creating a per 90 version for them the same way current per 90's are done.
    • Some of these issues were ones raised for FM21 as well.
    • Steps To Reproduce:
      Go to Squad Screen.
      Customise Current View.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Agreed. These are the ones I'd love to see available in Stats (Chalkboard) that are calculated and presented elsewhere in the game. I'm just not sure how many folk use these numbers regularly! 

-Conversion Rate %
    -Blocks per 90
    -Shots Blocked per 90
    -Clearances per 90
    -Expected Goals per Shot
    -xG per 90

I think both dribbles and tackles are listed "per game" and need amended to "per 90."

Edited by FMStag