• Star rating bug when managing both club and national team

thehadesfactor
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

I recently accepted the role of Austria NT manager and since then, there has been an issue with star rating in the position/role/duty selection panel of player profile. It seems all of my club players are rated 2 stars now in each and every position and role they can play in. But if I specifically go over and select a role from those dropdowns, it corrects itself for that particular role/duty only. Here's an example where I specifically went and selected BPD-Stopper from the dropdown and only that one corrected to 3.5 stars. The rest all stay fixed at 2 stars. On the top right, you can see his overall star rating as 4 stars for my squad.

image.thumb.png.245f9b4c5571d238bdca4e5f9abc7e0b.png

Incidentally, when I check Coach Report or in Tactics, its the correct star rating there. But only in the Positions panel of Profile Overview, this issue is occurring right now.

image.thumb.png.e33b21f0e0ddb90e298ee47fb5e8a43c.png

image.thumb.png.62cb2b800b348e14c7ee5e08c4464d78.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Go to the profile overview of any player in my club

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Been far too long to give you a response to this again, I'm really sorry. But would you mind testing this after updating to 22.3, please?

If it's still an issue I'll get our UI team to have another look. 

11 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Been far too long to give you a response to this again, I'm really sorry. But would you mind testing this after updating to 22.3, please?

If it's still an issue I'll get our UI team to have another look. 

Yep, its still there.

Here's my current striker's profile. I've manually gone and selected DLF-Att and that one corrected itself (like before). The rest (even more suitable roles) show lower stars. On top left, you can see that I have my club selected (and not the Belgium NT)

image.thumb.png.65749534bd0e4e16b5ab678349319451.png

And here's how it looks in my tactics (which is correct)

image.thumb.png.921022541548e5d86412c92c8ff4bd14.png

Another place where its wrongly represented is in training. Shows 3 stars and does not correct itself upon selection.

image.thumb.png.bafb8f65e8c377bcd7c6411b39abec07.png

• Administrators

Thank you for confirming that - I've marked it as ready to be investigated and it's with the UI team, thank you for your patience and your help, it's much appreciated. 

Hi there,

any news on this, its happening on my save, im a national team manager and club manager but the star rating is all off. same as the user above, if i resign it goes back to normal.

i need to fix this as its annoying me.

kind regards

liam

Just wanted to chime in, this is definitely still an ongoing issue what should be pretty easy to reproduce. Very annoying, I'm not going to play international until this is fixed... 

On 20/06/2022 at 17:30, Desmond Richardson said:

This issue has now been logged as is with the dev team. Thanks for all your help with this issue. 

Any resolution yet? I'm encountering this issue in FM22 and it's extremely annoying