• Positional Current ability stars wrongfully displayed when managing both club and a nation

dℍaisa
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Here are two examples where CA stars of players are wrongfully displayed. This started to happen when I took up Nigeria along with my Club duties.

My guess is the CA star in the positional ability section are being taken as compared to the International team. This happens for most players but not all, for some player both end of the arrow are the same. Here are a few examples. This happens in all skins, hence not any skin issue. 

eg2.png.276f07642bb7aa7b4191e55798e76117.png

1732905227_eg1.png.698101e6620fd513d2d23ec7a6b4492c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

One change, this happens to ALL players as long as they are in the club, but then both become correct as soon as they leave ( for eg. the trial ends).

• Administrators

Would you be able to provide your save file? I've tried to reproduce this from a fresh save but the examples I have are all working as intended. 

Additionally, what's the name of the skin you're using?

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Would you be able to provide your save file? I've tried to reproduce this from a fresh save but the examples I have are all working as intended. 

Additionally, what's the name of the skin you're using?

Did upload, in case you are seeing everything normal, try Abd'allah Sima, my ST.

This skin is FME - Zealand Skin, latest verison.

• Administrators

What was the name of your save file? And have you tried playing on just the default skin, when we tried previously it seemed to be working as intended? 

On 12/08/2022 at 14:22, Kyle Brown said:

What was the name of your save file? And have you tried playing on just the default skin, when we tried previously it seemed to be working as intended? 

I had uploaded    Malmo-Nigeria 

Yes it happens in all the skins including default, I may soon try a new club team-international team save to see if the problem persists. 

Edited by dℍaisa