• Issue with option "Quit to start screen"

carR9
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Since days ago, the option to Quit to stat screen" (in spanish "Ir a inicio") is disabled.... can you solved it?? Thanks!!

image.png.6311944d65eb2d522a5b1eeb55ac5fd8.png 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @carR9 just to help me understand here, if you change the language to any other is this then working? 

There are a couple of questions I have in addition to that, just to fully understand how this is happening.

- When you load the game up do you wait for all load screens to pass before clicking in to load your game?
    - If you start a new game are you able to then quit to the start screen?

En 18/11/2021 a las 2:53, Michael Sant dijo:

Hey @carR9 just to help me understand here, if you change the language to any other is this then working? 

There are a couple of questions I have in addition to that, just to fully understand how this is happening.

- When you load the game up do you wait for all load screens to pass before clicking in to load your game?
    - If you start a new game are you able to then quit to the start screen?

Sorry, I didn't see your answer.. This issue occurs randomly, maybe it´s caused by a skin. I'm going to test it with other skins... then I comment, thanks!

En 30/11/2021 a las 21:19, Michael Sant dijo:

Not a problem, of course if you do get any more information then please let us know.

I think that the "issue is solved" and caused by a skin, now... I have this option enabled!! Thanks!!! 

Edited by carR9