• Individual training - Tactical familiarity

Deadshot
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be like this, so that's I want to ask here.

When I go to individual training and assign it to a player, the tactical familiarity doesn't change and it will stay the same for every player. As shown in the screenshots, I have Kessie training as a BWM on defense and the tactic familiarity is how it's supposed to be, that's fine. But when I go on Hagi or any other player's individual training, on the tactic familiarity it still shows BWM.

Does that affect the training? Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

20220205123326_1.jpg

20220205123336_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Is your tactic having BWM or IF? Training schedules has "Attributes: Individual Roles" and Tactical Familiarity? 

Yes, I have those roles in my tactic, but the problem is that even though I train the players for the roles that are in my tactic, on the tactic familiarity panel, if you look up there, it's showing BWM for every player. As you can see, I'm training Hagi as an inside forward. but on the tactic familiarity panel it shows BWM. 

hagi.jpg

2 hours ago, Deadshot said:

Yes, I have those roles in my tactic, but the problem is that even though I train the players for the roles that are in my tactic, on the tactic familiarity panel, if you look up there, it's showing BWM for every player. As you can see, I'm training Hagi as an inside forward. but on the tactic familiarity panel it shows BWM. 

hagi.jpg

Interesting!