• End of season review - missing info

Pezamaria
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I just had my first ever end of season review and noticed two issues.

1. The screen showing our performance in league and cups didn't show the final position in the league. This was originally blank, but when I clicked on the tabs to show the cups and returned to the league tab it then showed the last "final position" from the tab before. So in the screenshot it's the FA Cup that shows although I'm on the league tab.

2. When it shows the team who played the season it doesn't show the average rating in the formation view on the right hand side

EndSeason.png

EndSeason2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @Pezamaria thanks for raising this one to us. Do you have a save game available from before one of your season reviews in which this happens? This will allow our QA team to take a look into what has gone wrong.

Hi Michael, sorry but I don't have one on my laptop now. I have logged quite a few bugs so there will definitely be one prior to this. I'll see if I can find the one I posted before this and I'll share the name!

Hi Michael, sorry but I don't have one on my laptop now. I have logged quite a few bugs so there will definitely be one prior to this. I'll see if I can find the one I posted before this and I'll share the name!

Edit: that was easier than  I thought. A day or so before I uploaded "RP Bug7". I can't remember how much earlier it was but hopefully you can holiday until the end of season