• Biography for created non-playing people still wrong

RealSmokePL
    • Public Status: Under Review Need More Examples: No

And my ocd is still being triggered :(.

You can use the file I created for testing or something Idk, just make sure to load players and staff from the Polish third division group 2. 

6543.png

AMOGUS.fmf

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Use the editor, create a non playing person, add some non-playing history, load the file and search that person up, you'll see their biography doesn't recognize the previous jobs as non-playing

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @RealSmokePL just to ensure I'm getting everything understood correctly, the staff in the screenshots are individuals you have created?

To further help me get a grasp, have you created any staff who have had playing histories as well as non-playing histories and does the issue occur with them too?

7 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Hey @RealSmokePL just to ensure I'm getting everything understood correctly, the staff in the screenshots are individuals you have created?

To further help me get a grasp, have you created any staff who have had playing histories as well as non-playing histories and does the issue occur with them too?

Yes they're created, but sometimes I notice that when adding non playing history for existing staff same thing happens. 

And yes I've also tried with them having playing history and even player retirement date but that doesn't help. 

On 24/11/2021 at 12:27, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for coming back to us, the next stage will be for our QA team to investigate. Hopefully they can find out a bit more about what is going on.

Hi and thanks, here's also an example with a real non-player that exists in the database, only thing I changed was his role and added the correct thing into his non playing roles, I compared to how it's done by the SI staff and it was identical, yet the issue also occurs, could be a editor error perhaps?

image.thumb.png.64f8f483ff1504e7067982564a3d4f86.png