• Shots on the posts should be on the Data Hub, because there are so many it's amazing

borreicho
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I've been playing since the beta. Still the same save. 4th season.

First there were beautiful crosses, but too many. Now, the players pass the ball backwards all the time, even when the play cleary begs a cross (like 2 forwards for 1 defender in the area).

And than there's the enfuriating number of missed goals, as a contrast to my opponents fantastic accuracy. I need 10 times more shots to score than my opponents.

But the worse, the really worst, is the number of shots on the post. There should be an entry in the Data Hub for these. I have like 60 shots on the posts per season. It's amazing.

image.png.6e363483c307349613d860486b0082f5.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

We appreciate the feedback although this isn't the best place for it, we'd recommend feedback in our general discussions forum here:

Football Manager General Discussion - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

any new ideas of clear methods to improve on i.e. feature requests would best directed here:

Football Manager Feature Requests (PC/Mac) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Sorry, but I really think this is a match engine problem. 

I'm going to translate a word in the text in the image: "cinco" means five.

There were five balls on the posts/bars in this game. 

I get balls on posts/bars every game. So... per season, at least 50 games x average 2 balls on posts/bars, equals 100 per season.

This is far from believible. There's no suspension of disbelief that can resist this. And it's very frustrating to play.

20211130190704_1.jpg