• Please set opposition instructions to 'position' by default

jdmk88
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

As the title says, can we please have opposition instructions set to the 'position' by default.

Having to change this before every game is a bit annoying...it's even more annoying when you forget...or when subs are made by the opposition which messes everything up.

1907479132_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.86b41ed2ac3b21796a2f5c22542525c6.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

This sounds like it could make a good feature request, but it isn't a bug so our QA team can't be of too much help on this front. If you post out your idea here: Football Manager Feature Requests (PC/Mac) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) along with the benefits and how you think it could/should best be implemented then it can in turn be reviewed by the appropriate staff and dev team as an idea.

On 14/01/2022 at 01:35, Michael Sant said:

This sounds like it could make a good feature request, but it isn't a bug so our QA team can't be of too much help on this front. If you post out your idea here: Football Manager Feature Requests (PC/Mac) - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com) along with the benefits and how you think it could/should best be implemented then it can in turn be reviewed by the appropriate staff and dev team as an idea.

I wouldn't say it's really a feature request, I think it's an oversight as this wasn't an issue in previous FM's. 

It makes zero sense for for opposition instructions to be set to apply to individual players by default. 

Every single game I have to change this. Wouldn't it make much more sense for me to change opposition instructions only if I'm coming up against a specific player?