• [ME22.3.0.0] Defenders missing critical pass interceptions. Causing ME favor high tempo tactics and causing too many shots.

Pasonen
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

04:10 Chance for CDR Jamali to intercept central channel pass
    06:28 CDR Jamali Chance to intercept pass to central channel
    07:15 Cucurella lets ball go 5 cm in front of his foot and doesnt intercept the pass
    14:58 Cucurella lets ball go 10 cm from his feet and doesnt intercept pass

Uploaded files

ME22.3 Defenders missing interceptions.pkm

ME22.3 Defenders missing interceptions.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Our match team have taken a look and the conclusion was that it's intended behaviour, all examples shown are normal parts of the game. 

The third example was a little bit concerning, but as long as it doesn't happen on a regular basis then we can put it down to misfortune. :) 

1 hour ago, Kyle Brown said:

Our match team have taken a look and the conclusion was that it's intended behaviour, all examples shown are normal parts of the game. 

The third example was a little bit concerning, but as long as it doesn't happen on a regular basis then we can put it down to misfortune. :) 

Yeah I thought it could go to that category. They cant stop everything especially at the center. I think i was looking more in the future If IF's and IW cutting inside with the ball is tweaked better then central area defending like interceptions need to be looked again in my opinion. In its current state defline cant stop any new movement inside. Anyway thanks for direct answer!

Edited by Pasonen