• Individual markins keep failling

MatiVa
    • Public Status: Under Review Need More Examples: Yes

As in the last FMs, there is a huge glitch with the individual markings. 

This situación was forced to test if this error still existed. In the video you can see that in defense were players n° 3 and 5, both had a individual mark (n° 99 and 14 of the rival team). At the moment of loosing posession of the ball, both players go in search of their mark, no matter that by doing so they left the opponent alone.

This shouldn't work like this. The players who are left defending should first worry about the rival who is attaking and not about his mark (which at that moment is in the rival defense). Fix it, please, we have complaining about this failure for 3 editions.

Sparta Prague - Shakhtar- MatiVa.pkm

• Files Uploaded to the OwnCloud:
      The pkm of the match (Goal in 93') and the video of the situation to be corrected.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Agree, this has been a problem for so long. I don't understand why SI needs more examples on this, don't they test their own game, as OP stated this is very easy to reproduce?

• SI Staff

Hi there, though we understand it can be frustrating, we need more examples and pkms to find out why and in what situations these occur. Trying to reproduce this could mean we miss a different situation where it occurs. So if we can get more naturally occurring examples as well we can better pinpoint the underlying cause of the issue. 

Giving more examples is somewhat complicated since, basically, i have to let them score me. But i leave one or two more examples.

In this video you can see the same error. The player N° 5 runs directly to his mark, regardless of the ball being there, when he should have tried to recover the ball. Something similar happens with the player n° 13, only in this case he not run because his mark is there (player n° 18) but he does not try to recover the ball either.

Sorry if my english is bad, but i'm argentine and speak very little english so i use the traductor. 

MFK Karviná - Sparta Prague- MatiVa.pkm

• SI Staff

Thanks MatiVa, we've got this logged now. :) 

We'll leave it marked as open in case anyone spots this and can provide some further examples. 

Almost a year has passed since this post (and not to mention that the problem comes to previous editions) and not only is the same thing still happening, but there is no news that this is going to be fixed. 

Since apparently you need a thousand examples to realize things, i leave you one more today.

It is totally illogical what player number 7 does. He runs to any side in search of his mark, seeing that he clearly had a rival next to him. Obviously, it ends in a rival goal and a draw on the last play. A tie that could take away the title, and that's what bothers me the most, losing the league due to an error purely and exclusively in the game.

I have no recollection of bugs that you guys have actually fixed, but I also don't remember a bug like this that has been around since FM 20 and has never been fixed.

I also leave the pkm file of the game in question to see if it helps, although I don't expect anything anymore.

Puskas Bug.pkm

@MatiVa  The issue that you raised has been acknowledged and logged by SI.  

I have edited out some of the comments you have made as they are disrespectful and not necessary.  Please have no more like this.