• After updates this game is much worse

SLB-Dark-Angel
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

When the Beta and game came out, I was really surprised, what an improvement from the past years, I was really happy, Excellent goalkeeping, great goals, good defenders and a lot of realistic moves... I thought this year was the best version ever... well... didn´t last long....
    After the first update turned to worse and with the last update... oh gosh game is worse than last previous years.

- Goalkeepers are terrible now, 90% of the times punch or not grab the ball or worse going inside the goal with the ball
    - Defenders easy losing the ball a lot of times or pass it to the opponents

-Defenders not jumping when they are near to the post or when making the defending wall

- Strikers... well... it is easier to score a goal from 25 or 30 meters than in front of the goal... alone.

In general there are a lot of players with the ball and losing it for opponents stupidly.

WHY SI ALWAYS MAKE THE UPDATES TURNING THE GAME WORSE? is that in purpose?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We don't feel the engine has gotten worse - the opposite, in fact.

If you have specific examples of bugs that you'd like to put forward, please provide us with timed PKM examples:

if it is so much better then why teams playing with a direct passing style are in a clear disadvantage compared to short passing style?

why in fm22 u cant create aa dribbling focused attacking style? this can be done in previous versions of the game fm19 fm20 and fm21 but not in fm22

attacking players simply dont dribble and try to get past defenders, its a rare event and if you setup the whole team and player instructions to dribble as a priority, that still does not happen.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/564_match-engine-ai-and-tactics/match-engine-22200-forwards-do-not-go-towards-the-goal-r3959/page/2/#comments

It will be REALLY helpful for coders if you provide your examples, with pkm files, with your save game file and your experience; rather someone else. Because everyone have different tactic setting, facing different AI manager, in different league, in different situations.

Generic things does not help the game to have forward direction.

On 03/03/2022 at 20:50, fc.cadoni said:

It will be REALLY helpful for coders if you provide your examples, with pkm files, with your save game file and your experience; rather someone else. Because everyone have different tactic setting, facing different AI manager, in different league, in different situations.

Generic things does not help the game to have forward direction.

If probably they left the game untouched after launch just updating bugs and not the AI and match engine, the game was a dream on first launched, apart from what I wrote before now we have scores like 3-12, 6-3, 5-4... etc like on previous years after updates WHEN THE THING IS ALMOST PERFECT DON'T TOUCH IT, DON´T RUIN IT

AFTER LAST UPDATE:

- STUPID SCORES  ( like 3-12, 6-3, 5-4...)
    - PLAYERS BEHAVE STUPIDLY (Wrong passes, sometimes don´t run to the ball letting opponents get the ball when opponents are further away from the ball, goalkeepers not grabbing on supposedly  easy saves, lots of penalties and own goals,shooting is more unrealistic now, like I said before it is easy to score 25 to 30 meters away from the goal than 1 meter in front of the goal, etc, etc, etc)

I will send some PKMºs the reason I did not save any PKM is because I am starting new SAVES over and over again because the game become so unrealistic now.

I can't agree at all. 
    Even after the update, players are still afraid of dribbling. 
    It's also ridiculously far more common to hit right in front of the goal post.
     In particular, the movements of the players during counterattacks are the worst.

27 minutes ago, SLB-Dark-Angel said:

If probably they left the game untouched after launch just updating bugs and not the AI and match engine, the game was a dream on first launched, apart from what I wrote before now we have scores like 3-12, 6-3, 5-4... etc like on previous years after updates WHEN THE THING IS ALMOST PERFECT DON'T TOUCH IT, DON´T RUIN IT

AFTER LAST UPDATE:

- STUPID SCORES  ( like 3-12, 6-3, 5-4...)
    - PLAYERS BEHAVE STUPIDLY (Wrong passes, sometimes don´t run to the ball letting opponents get the ball when opponents are further away from the ball, goalkeepers not grabbing on supposedly  easy saves, lots of penalties and own goals,shooting is more unrealistic now, like I said before it is easy to score 25 to 30 meters away from the goal than 1 meter in front of the goal, etc, etc, etc)

I will send some PKMºs the reason I did not save any PKM is because I am starting new SAVES over and over again because the game become so unrealistic now.

As Kyle Brown have wrote you, PKM with mark time stamp to guide people where is the problem.  

• SI Staff

When it comes to the match engine pkm's are essential because similar events can happen for so many different reasons. So the more examples you can provide the better.