• Unable to load/save files locally

CAE82
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Playing on macOS 11.7.10 (20G1427).

I cannot seem to load/save tactic .fmf locally. In fact, the whole file system navigation seems to be broken. For example, in the attached image the Users directory is shown and appears empty meaning I can't navigate to my Desktop.

Screenshot2024-01-16at08_37_12.thumb.png.f9010717d97fb55e9b13603e3f0b9782.png

I also tried using Terminal to copy a tactic file to /tmp and navigated there but the .fmf file didn't appear in game.

It seems unlikely that this will be fixed in FM24, so it would be useful if a Developer could give us an idea of where the Cloud files are stored locally on macOS so we can try and access them that way (I cannot find any FM Touch directory in my iCloud so presumably it is mapped to some hidden library directory).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The QA team have been able to replicate similarly to yourself so this has been logged. As you expected it won't be looked at for '24.

In terms of being able to locate the cloud files locally on macOS, the team are looking at that and I'll share more once I have it.

In case it helps someone else:

Screenshot2024-01-27at08_27_24.png.a6bf024aa418b6e8f7423483be292266.png

Note that in the Container directory there is no com.sega.soccer.manager.23 directory. On my install at least it was called 'Football Manager 2024 v 24 . 1 . 0 + 1914702'