• The game does not start, hangs on the blue screen

Royal7
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Я не могу найти файл сохранения!!! Как его выслать???? Files Uploaded: Save Game

I bought a Netflix subscription just for the sake of FM24 Mobile. Downloaded the game, entered my Netflix account, logged into the game, everything is fine. Then I created a career and everything is fine. But as soon as it is worth to leave the game, the second time in the game does not go in! Infinite loading on the blue screen! Uninstalled the game and installed again, and everything is the same: the first launch is normal, but if you leave the game and go in again - hangs on the blue screen!

Also at the first start of the game I was not offered to choose a folder where to store the save files, as it was in FMM23, when we chose the folder sigames/documents/etc.

Bring it back please! Without it I can not install additional patches (logopak) for the game! Without them it is not interesting to play and if this is not solved, I will not renew my Netflix subscription.

My phone: Xiaomi Poco F5 12/256

Screenshot_2023-11-07-00-58-35-516_com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I figured out how I could run the game a second time. To do this I need to delete the file called player_picture.txt each time, which is located at the path:

Android/data/com.netflix.NGP.FootballManagerMobile/files

When I delete this file, when I log into the game, I am asked again if I want to download additional 200mb files, and then I can log into the game.

But if I do not delete this file, the game does not load, it hangs on the splash screen.

@Royal7 - Are you able to try deleting your cache (as below) and see if this gets you through this screen? Let us know how you get on.

Settings > Storage > App > FM24 Mobile> Clear cache

5 минут назад, Dan Sheppard сказал:

@Royal7 - Are you able to try deleting your cache (as below) and see if this gets you through this screen? Let us know how you get on.

Settings > Storage > App > FM24 Mobile> Clear cache

It doesn't work, I've already tried it and just checked again.

I can only get into the game if I delete the "player_picture" file, but that file reappears afterwards.

• SI Staff

Hello, we have this issue logged and under investigation.

If you have any more information you can tell us, please continue to leave comments. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

@Royal7 Thanks for providing the save file, could you please provide us with a system bug report so we can see what's happening on your device? To do this, follow this guide here

It's important that you do this immediately after you experience an error message as it will give us the clearest indication of what may be happening.

5 часов назад, Dan Sheppard сказал:

@Royal7 Thanks for providing the save file, could you please provide us with a system bug report so we can see what's happening on your device? To do this, follow this guide here

It's important that you do this immediately after you experience an error message as it will give us the clearest indication of what may be happening.

I don't have the Take bug report function.

I went into developer mode, but there is no such function there. I read on Google, and they say to do this:

Go into developer mode and check the box "debug mode via usb".
    Then click on the processor a few times and then the error response is generated.

I did this:

I went into FM24 Mobile , the game froze, the notification came up that "application is not responding". After that I logged out and pressed the processor several times and then the error report was generated.
    Here is the file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cE8JI8cX8yohJ5_txn6OeH7YTmIyuyss/view?usp=sharing

It's been a few days, do you have an idea of the bug? When will it be fixed?

It's a shame as I have a new phone and quite powerful.

Xiaomi Poco F5 12/256

Snapdragon 7+ Gen2

You said to tell you if I found anything else.

So, I found a way to enter FMM24 a second time (the first way is to every time delete the player_pictures.txt file), for this you need:

Go into the game, then after 1-2 seconds, when the Sega splash screen appears, you need to press the screen lock key (meaning you need to extinguish the screen) for 4-5 seconds. Then you need to unlock the screen and the game will load normally.

Important! If you lock the screen for 1-2 seconds, it may not work. You need to wait exactly 4-5 seconds.

Maybe it will help you.

Edited by Royal7

6 hours ago, Royal7 said:

In this version you added the Netflix splash screen, it is before it that the game hangs. That could be the problem?

The splash screen isn't new and is part of the profile selection on Netflix. I know QA are looking into the issues so I'll share any updates when I can.

Good to see you have a temporary workaround and if you are able to get a bug report in any way as mentioned earlier in this chain, it would be super helpful. I appreciate you have said it's not possible but do let us know if you do find a way as this may highlight any conflicting apps.

В 14.11.2023 в 23:06, Dan Sheppard сказал:

The splash screen isn't new and is part of the profile selection on Netflix. I know QA are looking into the issues so I'll share any updates when I can.

Good to see you have a temporary workaround and if you are able to get a bug report in any way as mentioned earlier in this chain, it would be super helpful. I appreciate you have said it's not possible but do let us know if you do find a way as this may highlight any conflicting apps.

Hello. I think I've found the problem why I can't log into the game a second time.

It's all about the "display size" setting. 

I've always had it set to the smallest XS size, but as soon as I switched to the medium size, the game started to launch normally.

Screenshot_2023-11-17-18-58-06-354_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-17-18-58-10-883_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-17-18-58-13-658_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-17-18-58-17-980_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-17-18-58-22-307_com.android.settings.jpg

В 14.11.2023 в 23:06, Dan Sheppard сказал:

I hope you solve this because I like to use the small display size.

Edited by Royal7

3 часа назад, Zachary Whyte сказал:

Thank you for the update. :) 

I'm sorry, do you have any idea why the font doesn't look flat? It's like it's jagged and not smoothed.

Screenshot_2023-12-01-20-06-26-900_com.miui.gallery.jpg