• Manager Reputation is almost fixed

Enar
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I feel like the manager reputation does not change properly and does not follows the manager's career.

I started as roockie in Italian serie c with Benevento. Won the competition, togheter with serie c Cup and serie c Supercoppa. My reputation became regional.

I started the serie b, finished in 3rd position, got promoted, won the best manager award, but my reputation Is still the same. In serie a my team, Benevento, fights for the middle positions (which Is something for Benevento). I would like to change the team for a Better One, but It seems nobody wants me. They prefer less qualified manager's, but with at least National reputation. The only team willing to take me Is One in serie c, which Is very frustrating.

Thank you

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @Enar! Thank you for getting in contact and raising this.

Would you be able to send in a save of the careers you're mentioning here so that we can take a look into them please?

@Enar - Are you able to rename the file and then upload again? It just helps us be sure we have the correct file as the fmm_save_auto is a default name so could get confused.

Hi, I couldn't manage to rename the file. I even tried to save the game again while changing the save file name, but without success.

I started a new game using the manager profile I used to play. I'm in my third year as a manager of Lutontown in the English Premier League. I got the top coach award twice. I won the fa tournament, carabao tournament. The league finished fourth. The manager's reputation is still local.

Manager reputation should be changed but still local.

Screenshot_20240108_231727_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20240108_231647_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Edited by suehwan

48 minutes ago, suehwan said:

I started a new game using the manager profile I used to play. I'm in my third year as a manager of Lutontown in the English Premier League. I got the top coach award twice. I won the fa tournament, carabao tournament. The league finished fourth. The manager's reputation is still local.

Manager reputation should be changed but still local.

Screenshot_20240108_231727_FM24 Mobile.jpg

I can see in this image your rep is showing as regional, is it the superstar rep you are trying to unlock?