• Always Black Screen and Force Close

Ezzarkov

Why i can't play the game? A my device is good, Vivo V23E with chipset Helio G96, ram remainder 6GB and Android 13, please help me, i am membership a netflix for play this game😢

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

We are aware of some issues affecting Vivo devices. Our team have now managed to replicate these and are planning on rolling out a fix for this after our next update.

1 hour ago, Dan Sheppard said:

We are aware of some issues affecting Vivo devices. Our team have now managed to replicate these and are planning on rolling out a fix for this after our next update.

Estimated when or how many days until the update? I feel like I have lost because I have subscribed to Netflix after knowing this information, I hope the update doesn't take too long

I can't give any specifics as yet as this isn't set on our side. The next update however is due early April and it will follow that.

34 minutes ago, Dan Sheppard said:

I can't give any specifics as yet as this isn't set on our side. The next update however is due early April and it will follow that.

Okey thank you, however good luck for the next plan update for fix bug in Vivo device and i hope the update can be launched very quickly in April.