• Youth players signed on wage 10x higher than anyone at club

kevr1990
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: LasPalmas20032024.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hello,

I have a really odd issue where every youth prospect is being signed on £245k p/w contracts. Between 3 of them, they make up 85% of my total wage expenditure. These are all contracts agreed by my DoF rather than me.

The maximum wage I can offer a first-team player is about £16k so there's clearly some kind of bug here.

What is happening and how can I fix it? I can't continue my save with these 15 year olds taking up my entire budget.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 22.56.31.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A better screenshot.

This is the furthest back backup, so unfortunately I don't have any backups from before when these were agreed.

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 23.16.10.png

• SI Staff

Hello @kevr1990

This is an odd one indeed. Unfortunately we would need a save file from before your DoF offered those contracts to see why this occurred.

However, what I can do is this, if you send me your latest version of the save in a direct message I can edit those contracts using the in-game editor to normal levels and then send the save back to you so you can then continue forward.

Thanks - yes unfortunately this is the furthest back I have an active save. I only realised when getting to the summer transfer window and wondering why I had no wage budget available.

I'll send a save file over - thank you!