• Technical Director Offering Contracts When Not Selected To

Tom Quark
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

In the "Responsibilities" section for Staff, under the "Transfers and Contract Responsibilities" section, I have selected all the options that mean I take charge of transfers and the offering of new contracts to existing player - however, in my current game, my Technical Director has been offering contracts and players accepting them without my knowledge until it comes up on the Inbox section - surely, if I've told the game I do this then Technical Director shouldn't be able to do so. I've attached screenshots to show this - the options I've chosen and a news item that shows my Technical Director and Anthony Ralston agreeing a new contract - I can confirm I did not offer him a new contract.

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 10.19.38.png

Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 10.19.20.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yes, I am in the "Real World" mode, so maybe that's it - would make more sense than my Technical Director just offering contracts out like sweets on Halloween! It wasn't too much of a problem in the early part of the game, but I was worried it would continue and contracts would be offered to players I wanted rid of but that the game/Technical Director would so without my knowledge. Thanks for pointing that out!

As I am now past the real world in my save. he stopped doing things I wouldn't do like leaving a low release clause on Frimpong causing me to lose him to the Premier League.  :(

I have the same problem in real world mode. My sports director in Chelsea signed a new contract with Lukaku just before he went out on loan, and that has not happened in real life.