• Players want outrageous wages and then signs for another team for 1/5 of what he wanted.

krajcik38
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Patrik Krajcsovics - Mladá Boleslav-copy.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have had a player on trial at my club (have more of them) and all of them are asking insane amount of money. And then they get an offer from a club with same/less reputation in league with less reputation and they sign for 1/5 of what they wanted at my club. This is absolutely ridiculous.

The player wanted around €40000p/m. Which is more than a regular starter would get at the biggest clubs in my country (Slavia & Sparta Prague). At the end of his trial a club from Slovakia mada a bid on him and he agreed on around €7500p/m.

I hate it and you need to fix it.

Thanks for looking into that.
    Patrik

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

20 hours ago, NO ADJUST said:

It's not a bug it's something that always happen in FM since 2006 :)

Been playing FM since 08/09. And sure, it's nothing new. But still... it's a bug nonetheless.

Yeah I just had a guy sign for a third division Spanish club for 150k, when he wanted 250k from my second division Spanish club. I think a lot of the complaints about "players ask for too much $" are often overblown and ignore other reasons, but this one just drove me crazy

I can't imagine any situation, except for a rare Lucas Perez type personal passion (favorite club, favorite coach.. none of which were in play here) where a guy would choose to play for a 3rd division club, even as a star, than be a impact sub in 2nd division one.  A guy might actually take less money to avoid the 3rd tier, which they don't even call "professional" football in Spain (even if it is in a literal sense)