• Cannot offer requested wage

JackDAFC
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Jack Arrowsmith - Dover.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

When I try and sign a player I cannot pay the wages they request as they are insisting on a full time contract but presumably the demanded wage is too low for full time. The players should have the sense to accept a part time deal or demand higher wages but they don't, leaving me in a stupid situation of having to either lose the player or pay £425 p/w when they only want £190 p/w. Has happened a few times now and I've never noticed it on old games. They won't even accept double the wages they asked for on a part time contract

2.png

1.png

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I think I know what the problem might be here. 

As the club don't have wage budget remaining I can't offer the part time wage that the player wants. However if I switch the contract to full time I have to pay the league minimum wage of £425 p/w at least, so I can then sign the player. I shouldn't really be able to sign full time players at a part time club and it's a bit of an exploit as it seems I can sign players indefinitely on £425 a week even though I have no budget left.