• AI offers small amounts for transfers compare to player value.

Akasha
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Yohann Roussel - SAS Épenal.fm and Yohann Roussel - AS Saint-Etienne.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hi, 

In this french thread, the user explains that since last date update, AI offers small amounts for transfer

For ex : he screenshot few offer AI made for his player

9.75M for a player value to 37M

5.25M for a player value to 32M

But when he engage someone to sell those players, offers are logical and normal as you can see in a screenshot he had in his thread.

He also attached 2 savegame on the cloud with the name "Yohann Roussel - SAS Épenal.fm" and "Yohann Roussel - AS Saint-Etienne.fm"

Are you aware about this issue ? Do you need more information ?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

ever since the latest patch, transfer values for human-controlled teams have plummeted and suddenly the whole world is interested in all my players due to their low transfer value. before the patch, my best players' transfer values were easily at least 80mil. right after the update, they have all plummeted to 40mil.

so i did a test, and checked AI Vini Jr., his transfer value was at 170+mil. Added a user to manage Real Madrid and right away his value plummets to 90mil.

it's very easy to test this bug. just check a player's value in an AI team. then add a manager and compare the value

Screenshot 2024-03-02 153645.png

Screenshot 2024-03-02 153722.png

Edited by kenmfssrox

Il y a 2 heures, Zachary Whyte a dit :

Thank you for the save files and examples, we will investigate further. 

Thank you very mutch