• Vice-Captaincy Change Promise not resolving

lopikachu007
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I replaced Kobel as vice-captain for Dortmund over a month ago, and it still shows the promise as shown in attached screenshots.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you provide a save file showing the promise still outstanding please? If you have one that prior to completing the promise that would be even better. :)

I have a similar issue. I informed the current captain that I was intending to replace him, he accepted, and the promise of "Will accept captaincy change" appeared.

I thought nothing of it, nice new feature to see it popping up. However it's now that I realise it shouldn't have still been there, I changed the captain through the tactics menu straight after the conversation with him. I made this change during pre-season friendlies, before you get to the point where you select you captains for the season, and am now at the 23rd of August, in a normal game mode, and it has come up with his promise again but this time "Is beginning to question why he hasn't been replaced as captain yet".

He is still a 3rd choice captain, so maybe something about it there. Also maybe because it was changed through the tactics screen instead of the pre-season captaincy inbox item. Unfortunately don't have the save before the change, I don't think, but am uploading the earliest save and the latest save if either can help.

File names:

Earliest save available: Jamie Wiseman - Watford (v03).fm
    Latest save: Jamie Wiseman - Watford.fm

14 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you provide a save file showing the promise still outstanding please? If you have one that prior to completing the promise that would be even better. :)

Sorry, but my save files from then were wiped by automatic saves already. The promise has resolved itself without issue after the deadline.