• There are way too many unrealistic "squad uprisings"

Lowchamp
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Even with highest motivation/people skill settings (my current adaptability, level of discipline, people management skills are all at 20), I get the stupidest "squad unhappy with club situation" message. I have attached an example of one of my most ridiculous ones below. I sold Son Heung Min to Saudi for 150 million pounds and half my squad is unhappy with my club situation. I also have gotten two "squad unhappy with club situation" twice after I threw the bottle because my team (Tottenham) lost to EFL One/Championship teams. 

This is extremely unrealistic and I feel like this needs to be fixed. Especially the one that shows up after I sell a "Star Player". As a Tottenham fan, I do not recall 2/3 of the Tottenham squad storming into Ange Postecoglu's office when Harry Kane, an arguably bigger "star player" than Son, was sold. 

This happens A LOT even at 20 adaptability, people management, and level of discipline. I cannot imagine how frustrating it will be for players who do not have these set at 20. This should be fixed immediately as it is both unrealistic and a pain in the ass for many of the playerbase. 

Squad unhappy.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I completely agree with this! The unhappiness in the beta version is silly. If a give one team talk that they don't like, they are unhappy for months. In the real world people move on from things within days or weeks but these FM players seem to stay unhappy for months over the smallest thing.

I had this again after I sold Dejan Kulusevski (Micky Van de Ven, newly appointed captain btw, came in crying for his mommy). This has to be a bug. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to sell players because if you sell the guy that is crying, someone else will replace him (hahah). Fix this PLEASE

Edited by Lowchamp