• Promise broken to attempt to offload a player - unsatisfactory response options

InfiniteCrayons
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Admittedly not a very important issue, but still a frustrating one for harmony.

I received the attached options to respond to a "broken promise" to attempt to offload a player. None of the options correspond to the attempts that were actually made.

I offered the player out, for free (I'm low level anyway, so this would be expected value) - as well as speaking to the individual, asking them to try to find a club themselves too which they agreed to. Nobody was interested in the player. They also rejected the offer of mutual termination.

Ideally, I wouldn't have to respond that I've either made my decision not to - or appease them.

Surely the attempts made shouldn't break this promise? Or I should be able to argue that I DID make attempts to.

If a save is required, is it better to be provided before or after this player promise meeting?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've done this now - the morning of the meeting being requested. The player in question is Milad Hanna.

I uploaded via the SI Cloud service, the save called "Poor boi.fm"

Thanks!