• Players unhappy with my team talk, despite not taking charge of it.

JLAB
    • Public Status: Resolved Screenshot: Save Game: Florian Rougerie - OL before Man UFC team talk Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

So my Lyon side had a friendly game against Manchester United, and we lost 2-0. I didn't think much of the situation until I had 13 players come to me upset with the team talk that my fitness coach (my assistant manager retired in the summer) took charge of. I said that I would do better next time but no promises are talking about the fact that I would do better with my team talks.

I've uploaded the save file where the situation occurred, but there is also a friendly with Arsenal in between that because I was doing weekly saves, and it happened on a Saturday when my weekly saves are on a Sunday. So I'm unsure if it was because I was rotating my squad around to get said team talk or if I just got unlucky.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This has happened to me numerous times, good to see it's been looked into. I've managed to cool the players down a couple times, but have an absolute mutiny on my hands right now because of it. Total gamebreaker for me.