• players complaining on broken promises, even if they were never promised.

Drago_zgb
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Drago Grabovac - Dinamo.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

One player has asked to leave because he is unhappy the promise made to convince him to renew his contract has been broken.

Player is 16y old, future superstar, and i never talked to him about new contract since he just broke into youth team this year.

Even so, logical turn of events would be that if i offer him new contract he would be willing to renew it, but he wont even negotiate it.

This really bothers me since he is hell of a wonderkid and already playing in first team.

Other player is pleased to be promised he will be given his agreed time after he returns from injury.  He is injured for 4 days, and will return to full training in 2 days. And there was no talks between me and the player-

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @Drago_zgb

Do you have a save file from before the player asked to leave?

If you do, please upload that save file to us, thank you.

unfortunately no, i dont have the file.

Actually i never had conversation with player asking to leave. never have i ever had message about his unhapiness. It is when i realized he doesnt have much time left, and decided to offer him new contract, that i got info that he doesnt want to renew. This was like 7-8 months after he was brought to game trough youth intake.

i dont want to opet another thread. but i get more unusual player concerns.

I get player who is  telling he wants to consider leaving on free after his contract expires. He is 2 years at a club, having one more year. He is rgular starter, only 24 years old, and no one is currently interested in him, no offers came in for him, and i didnt declined offers to give him reason to leave on free.

Very very odd player behaviours this year